Coaching for Courageous Communication
Imagine being an amazing presenter…
every time you present.
Would you like to see dramatic improvement in your presentation skills? Would you like to be known as a powerful presenter who is magnificent AND memorable?
Would you like to know the secrets that even many professional speakers don’t know?
Coaching can help!!! I am living proof!
If you sweat, shake or struggle with confidence when making a presentation…you are in the right place.
When I was a NASA engineer, I made all kinds of presentations—budget reviews, project status reports, maintenance updates, etc. I thought I was okay at it. Then my boss said “Maureen, you’re a terrible speaker.”
He was right.
I wasn’t skilled. Or confident. Or effective.
Fast forward to 2009. I’m standing on a stage, speaking to 2000 people, competing against 9 others for the title of the World Champion of Public Speaking. Wow…out of more than 30,000 contestants worldwide, I made it to the top 10! I went from being really bad, to not so bad. Actually, pretty darn good.
What was the secret?
On my journey of improvement, I was coached by extraordinary speakers and other World Champions. There’s no faster, more effective way — no more permanent way — to improve than through being coached by someone who has ‘been there, done that.’
Want to become a better presenter?
I’d love to help you succeed.
Coaching Packages and Investment
Corporate Group Training
- Retainer-based fee structure is negotiated based on attendance, frequency, and objectives.
- Suggested services can include:
- Weekly on-site training classes for employees and/or execs
- Review of video, text, slides
- Live stream coaching sessions via Zoom or Skype
- One-on-one personal coaching for individual employees
- Personal visits to observe a sales call or live presentation
- Skill building homework for improving content, structure and delivery of a specific presentation
- On-going periodic training as needed
Contact us to discuss your needs and design the perfect coaching program for you and your organization.