If you lead, manage, mentor, consult or train others, you need to understand how much potential can be unleashed when you address the effects of impostor syndrome.
Rethinking Impostor Syndrome ™ is the solution.
With this program, you will:
Rethinking Impostor Syndrome™
Why Capable People Feel Like Impostors and What to Do About It
• Do you chalk your success up to luck, timing, or computer error?
• Do you agonize over even the smallest flaws in your work?
• Are you crushed by even constructive criticism, seeing it as evidence of your ineptness?
• When you do succeed, do you think “I fooled them again!”?
If so, join the club!
Millions of people — CEOs and entry-level professionals, first year college students and PhDs, artists and programmers — secretly worry they’re not as smart or talented or qualified as other people “think” they are. It’s called impostor syndrome. Left unchecked, it can lead to costly consequences not only for individuals but for their organizations as well.
Fortunately, there is a solution.
In this surprisingly upbeat session you’ll discover what impostor syndrome is and whose most susceptible. As importantly, you’ll walk away with practical, immediately usable tools and strategies to help yourself and/or the people you lead, manage, mentor, or parent.
Specifically, you will:
- Understand what impostor syndrome is – and what it is not
- Discover the sources of impostor feelings
- Understand how impostor syndrome intersects with diversity and inclusion – and why it matters
- Identify your personal “Competence Type”
- Understand the individual and organizational costs of impostor syndrome
- Leave with practical, immediately usable tools to help yourself and/or those you manage, mentor, or parent to address impostor syndrome